Thank you so much! I am slowly coming back to writing after very sad five year break. It's taking me time to get my voice back, but I'll keep working at it. Your comment gives me strength to go on!
I like this. Last 3 lines are perfect. The "lighter..." 2 line not as strong as the rest. Is that a typo ("precptibly") in line 3 or just I word I do not know? How about "chissled" or are ye speaking olde english?
2 comments:
Thank you so much! I am slowly coming back to writing after very sad five year break. It's taking me time to get my voice back, but I'll keep working at it. Your comment gives me strength to go on!
I like this. Last 3 lines are perfect. The "lighter..." 2 line not as strong as the rest. Is that a typo ("precptibly") in line 3 or just I word I do not know? How about "chissled" or are ye speaking olde english?
Post a Comment